Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zeus's Chamber

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2016
I need some help, Im a level 33 and im doing the dungeon in mount Olympus. I can get all the way to to where it tells you to go and fight zeus but when I try and walk through the door it tells me the area isnt ready for me and to wait and try again in a minute but no matter how long i wait I still cant get in no matter what. The loading bar saying its actually loading in wont come up can someone give me some insight into why this isnt working for me?

Survivor
Jun 13, 2017
1 ] Are you the correct level for this dungeon or did you somehow glitch / exploit yourself in?
2 ] How much space in GB do you have left on your hard drive or the specific partition you put Wizard101 on? It could be a space issue.
3 ] What is your connection like? Maybe it's trying to download the content from the server but your connection can't do it due to your MBP/s rate being too slow to transfer.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2016
I should be the correct level a friend of mine went through at a lower level than me, I just had my hard drive replaced so space shouldn't be the issue, so its probably my internet connection because we had multiple devices running all off the wifi. Thank you so much I didnt even think of that.