Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long will I be able to post here?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
I got a two month membership card last month and I'm wondering will it only last a month or two months?

Survivor
Apr 25, 2014
Well, it Depends Actually.
If you activated it Right When you got it Last Month, Then you Would Only Have one Month Left Of Membership.
however If you activated it Pretty recently, you Would have 2 Months of Membership.

Basically, Say If I Used a 2 Month Membership Card, May 11th, then Today, June 11th, Would Have 29 Days of Membership Left. (Because there are 31 Days in May and 30 Days in June.)
Meaning if today Is June 11th, and there are 29 Days Left of membership, it would Last until July 9th.

Hope This Helped

Karic

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
It will add 2 months to your membership, so if you had no membership when you redeemed it, you will have 2 months from the DAY you added it. If you had a membership when you redeemed it, it would take on 2 more months to your existing membership.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2016
It should only last for one more month, so if you wanna post here more, be sure to renew or get another prepaid.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
While you have active membership. The moment your membership expires, your membership privileges (including posting on the boards) are removed.

Everyone can read the boards though.