Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To what degree do plants stop growing?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 12, 2010
If you're offline for a long time, I understand your plants don't grow, nor do they receive pests or needs. It's clear they stop growing after they reach young or mature if you abstain from logging on for a extended periods of time, but if your couch potatoes are mature and you don't log on for a really long time, will they be Elder next time you log on?

Sorry if you had a hard time understanding my question

~Mark Shadowcloud level 120 Storm~

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Yes, they will stop growing at the next plant stage whatever that happens to be. So if they are already mature when you stop going to visit your plants they will elder while you are gone.

Explorer
May 03, 2016
1of1 Buccaneer on Jun 9, 2017 wrote:
If you're offline for a long time, I understand your plants don't grow, nor do they receive pests or needs. It's clear they stop growing after they reach young or mature if you abstain from logging on for a extended periods of time, but if your couch potatoes are mature and you don't log on for a really long time, will they be Elder next time you log on?

Sorry if you had a hard time understanding my question

~Mark Shadowcloud level 120 Storm~
When you go offline, you plants still get pest. Your plant does still grow Ans it can still die if left unattended unless it was a mature plant when you got offline, then it will progress to elder waiting to be harvested. I know this from personal experience when I was offline for 6 months gardening plants

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Celescale on Jun 9, 2017 wrote:
When you go offline, you plants still get pest. Your plant does still grow Ans it can still die if left unattended unless it was a mature plant when you got offline, then it will progress to elder waiting to be harvested. I know this from personal experience when I was offline for 6 months gardening plants
If you took care of ALL the needs on your plants before you stopped going to your house or playing or whatever, they WILL NOT DIE while you are gone. You surely missed something when you were there if they died on you.

Explorer
May 03, 2016
Jasmine3429 on Jun 10, 2017 wrote:
If you took care of ALL the needs on your plants before you stopped going to your house or playing or whatever, they WILL NOT DIE while you are gone. You surely missed something when you were there if they died on you.
I let my plants I didnt need die on purpose