Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We need more Item Count

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
For the love of all gardening I have, I am rank 20 gardener, and I primarily only garden on my life because (life is nature and gardening is apart of nature so why not combine my two favorite things into one wizard?) But as My garden increased in size due to double gardening (hooray) I realized I have to decide between my plants. It's either my Couch Potatoes or my Evil Magma Peas. I hate that the plots count as 1 item count then ontop of that the seeds we plant into those plots count as another item count. Meaning if I have 70 plots and plant 70 evil magma peas I am already at 140 item count out of 250 like we need to have an increase of item counts or at least remove plants being an item count to the plots. Because I just learned that I can not buy a second red barn farm house as I already have one. Nor can I buy the botanical gardens bundle because well, it's not available anymore!! With the increase of more energy I can handle more plants and I really love to show off my garden but now I can't because I'm at a stand still with my plants with limited space

Survivor
May 10, 2014
Aloyos on Jun 7, 2017 wrote:
For the love of all gardening I have, I am rank 20 gardener, and I primarily only garden on my life because (life is nature and gardening is apart of nature so why not combine my two favorite things into one wizard?) But as My garden increased in size due to double gardening (hooray) I realized I have to decide between my plants. It's either my Couch Potatoes or my Evil Magma Peas. I hate that the plots count as 1 item count then ontop of that the seeds we plant into those plots count as another item count. Meaning if I have 70 plots and plant 70 evil magma peas I am already at 140 item count out of 250 like we need to have an increase of item counts or at least remove plants being an item count to the plots. Because I just learned that I can not buy a second red barn farm house as I already have one. Nor can I buy the botanical gardens bundle because well, it's not available anymore!! With the increase of more energy I can handle more plants and I really love to show off my garden but now I can't because I'm at a stand still with my plants with limited space
You could buy other houses from the crowns shop, which would grant you another place to grow your plants although you wouldn't have the house bonus, however you could also buy a Bric-a-Brac elixir from the crowns shop for 995 crowns, which would grant you an additional 50 item count, or if you choose you could buy an additional castle elixir, which costs 3500 crowns, but would give you another house to plant in.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
get a couple of bric-a-brac elixirs? that would raise your limit to 350 items. (that's what I used on my barn house)

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
You can put plots inside the red barn farm, the first layer has to be raised off the floor, you can use crates for this. A large gardening spell will only cover 69 plants, so none of your plots (including other plant likes) should exceed this number. I am wary of the bric-a-brac, lots who use this for more gardening space wind up with glitches.

It would be nice however if the plot and see were 1 item.