Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Double Pet XP for Members

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
So this morning i saw that it said double pet xp so i was like yay finally can level my pets again fast. But tonight its not there is this a bug or did KI take it down after only a few hours.

If they did this is not fair for people who need to go to school/work as they can't play during the day.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I was just logging in here to complain about the same thing!

People have jobs. People have school. It's finals week at many universities and some of the public schools are starting to wrap up this week and next as well. For those of us who can't be on all day long, we used to rest assured that the double xp events usually ran for 3-4 days. But this time...?

If I'd have known time was going to be so limited, I'd have sprung for one of those energy elixirs so that I could cram more training into the few hours that were offered. With no warning that it was going to be over so fast, however....

*shakes head*

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
Definitely weird post and removal. I think they meant to post this on Wednesday the 7th, but accidentally posted it a day early, lol.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Thanks for your feedback! We have a couple of member benefits planned for this month, but wanted to sneak in a bonus one-day benefit to help out pets during pet-a-palooza. Sorry this caught you off guard.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Dworgyn on Jun 7, 2017 wrote:
Thanks for your feedback! We have a couple of member benefits planned for this month, but wanted to sneak in a bonus one-day benefit to help out pets during pet-a-palooza. Sorry this caught you off guard.
Agreed, it would have been nice to see the notice for Double Pet XP "today only!" and we could have planned on how best to use the limited time.

For the record, having a double pet xp event during Petapalooza is brilliant! (Naturally we think it'd be miles better if it lasted for longer than one day. )

Thank you for responding, Dworgyn.

Alia Misthaven