Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Returning to the game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
Hello everyone, I am a returning player and seeking assistance on what's been added to the game. I started playing 5 years ago and stopped about 2-3 years ago. I am a level 80 mage and currently in Avalon. I am not sure what the main quest line is but I have a few quests from there that I'm doing in hopes of finding the main quest. If you can provide assistance, please reply below! Thank you!

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
I can't help with your quests unless you name some of yours, but I can tell you what's been added since you left.
  1. Khrysalis part 2, finishing up the second arc, and Polaris and Mirage, starting the third arc with Old Cob.
  2. Some cool activities, like fishing, daily assignments, and monstrology
  3. A new level 50 elixir that boosts a character instantly to level 50 and celestia.
  4. The Four Dungeons, a set of 4 dungeons (that are in no way related to each other) that are so challenging that each one is split up into 2 or 3 parts/sigils. The most popular one is Darkmoor at level 100, which (generally speaking) currently offers the best gear in the game.