Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ozzy Appreciation Post

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2014
As a wizard quests through the latest worlds, they obtain new partners who give the wizard added benefits during battle. The main sidekick that sticks out in my brain is Ozzy!! Ozzy was such a 3-dimensional character with an extremely radiant personality that really kept my spirits up as I quested through Mirage. He became, for me, less of an asset and more as a friend. The KI Team did a really amazing job when creating and incorporating Ozzy. I hope that he comes back to help us in the future.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Let's hope that Ozzy comes back on a Crazy Train in the future

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
I agree!
I absolutely love Ozzy and a big round of applause to the voice actor who played him!
I would love to see Ozzy released as a pet, perhaps one that could be turned into a hybrid for all schools or even have him as a minion or henchman.
I'd gladly pay crowns to buy my very own Ozzy

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
All throughout Mirage, I kept thinking Ozzy seemed familiar to me ... like I'd heard that character somewhere before. The only thing I could come up with was something from Ricky Gervais, but that didn't seem quite right.

Last night, someone dear to me started playing Portal 2 within earshot and within 15 seconds of that game starting I heard this fumbling British voice asking, "Hello? Anyone in there? Hellooo? Are you going to open the door? At any time? Can you-- no? Are you going to open this door, because it's fairly urgent." And the whole place is falling apart so yeah, urgent, LOL!

So it's 15 seconds into Portal 2 and I screamed, "THAT'S IT!!! OMG, he's Wheatley!"

Cue the alarm in my companion.

After insisting I wasn't insane (despite the outburst) and Googling a quick YouTube of Ozzy to show my Portal-playing friend, she too was laughing and admiring the uncanny mannerisms of Ozzy/Wheatley, the most unhelpful ally who, nevertheless, always means well even when he's getting you killed.

Hats off to whoever wrote Wheatley, er, 'Ozzy.' Now I love him even more.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Jun 27, 2015
Freshta on Jun 24, 2017 wrote:
All throughout Mirage, I kept thinking Ozzy seemed familiar to me ... like I'd heard that character somewhere before. The only thing I could come up with was something from Ricky Gervais, but that didn't seem quite right.

Last night, someone dear to me started playing Portal 2 within earshot and within 15 seconds of that game starting I heard this fumbling British voice asking, "Hello? Anyone in there? Hellooo? Are you going to open the door? At any time? Can you-- no? Are you going to open this door, because it's fairly urgent." And the whole place is falling apart so yeah, urgent, LOL!

So it's 15 seconds into Portal 2 and I screamed, "THAT'S IT!!! OMG, he's Wheatley!"

Cue the alarm in my companion.

After insisting I wasn't insane (despite the outburst) and Googling a quick YouTube of Ozzy to show my Portal-playing friend, she too was laughing and admiring the uncanny mannerisms of Ozzy/Wheatley, the most unhelpful ally who, nevertheless, always means well even when he's getting you killed.

Hats off to whoever wrote Wheatley, er, 'Ozzy.' Now I love him even more.

Alia Misthaven
Yeah, I'm watching Blaze Lifehammer's walkthrough on Mirage because I'm nowhere close enough too play it myself yet considering I'm only a fellow chap in poor old Marleybone. I mean that world is nice & all but I got a feeling Mirage will have too be my favorite world of all time once I get there. They really outdid themselves with that world & it's much more interesting than Krokotopia, that's for sure!

Joshua Firethorn
Lvl 36

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Ozzy is cool. I love his personality He may quest with me anytime he likes

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013