Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 25, 2015
So I'm one of those players that can stay online all day because of the summer-free time. Sometimes, I'm online so long that I get kicked offline with an "invalid password" message on my screen. i want to know what the actual time limit is for the game. How long can I play online before I get the message and get kicked offline because of excessive play time?

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
12 hours of continuous login and you will be kicked out of the game and have to log in again.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
You are a terrible person. Haha, just kidding, but that's great that you have so much free time. I wish I did .
To answer your question: I don't know the answer, but I would maybe take that as a sign to take a little bit of a break. Maybe you could go get a drink or a brief walk for like 30 minutes or so before hitting back to Wizard. I know Club Penguin used to have a message like that. You could even go outside and do Live Action Wizard101. I loved playing Wizards when I was young, and before Wizard101. If you think you are to old for that, I say "not true" just find a neighbor kid, cousin or nephew/niece and go wild haha. That's what I do.

Though again as far as your question, if no one knows try timing it!

Sorry, I wasn't that helpful

Survivor
Jun 26, 2016
I need help! So I have a death or rotting dryad pet and I want a life dryad pet. I know you need to breed the life dryad with the death pet to get the rotting dryad but how or what pet do I need to hatch with to get the life dryad pet? My death dryad is an adult so which pet do I hatch with to get the life dryad. I really want that pet.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
And here I thought I was the only one who plays all day till I get kicked off. I had no idea there's a game time limit.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Joseph lifepetal on Jul 15, 2017 wrote:
I need help! So I have a death or rotting dryad pet and I want a life dryad pet. I know you need to breed the life dryad with the death pet to get the rotting dryad but how or what pet do I need to hatch with to get the life dryad pet? My death dryad is an adult so which pet do I hatch with to get the life dryad. I really want that pet.
The Life Dryad is a level 98 Life pet and unless you are a LIFE wizard, you can't equip that pet. You can get the Life Dryad from and hatch, but I would suggest that you have a good life pet of your own if you decide to do the hatch.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2014
Re-Question: so i keep doing the crown offers to get 10 free crowns, but it isn't giving me the 10 crowns. Is this a glitch?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
kane battlesword on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:
Re-Question: so i keep doing the crown offers to get 10 free crowns, but it isn't giving me the 10 crowns. Is this a glitch?
If you aren't getting the Crowns, you need to contact support@wizard101.com

But you can also go into your accounts on this site and check the crowns history. EACH video you watch is documented separately.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
kane battlesword on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:
Your question is considered 'hijacking' the thread of the original poster.

If you have a question about crowns, please start your own thread to receive answers.