Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadowwock is impossible

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
So me and 3 storms tried to beat this guy and failed every time cause we went first and he used up my juju every time! How is this possible.

Please can KI make it so we go second every time in this battle cause its not possible without 2 deaths spaming juju and thats not always reliable.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
RYAN DEATHSTORM on May 31, 2017 wrote:
So me and 3 storms tried to beat this guy and failed every time cause we went first and he used up my juju every time! How is this possible.

Please can KI make it so we go second every time in this battle cause its not possible without 2 deaths spaming juju and thats not always reliable.
This fight can be easily done in 3 rounds with just two people.

Round one: both people blade the hitter.
Round two: both people blade the hitter.
Round three: first person does Indemnity Feint and second person hits.

Juju isn't needed because the Meteor only does around 3000 health, and most Storms have around 5000 health at max level.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
There's no reason to juju him.

He's exactly like Jabberwock in Avalon.

Round 1: Blade the hitter
Round 2: Blade the hitter
Round 3: Hit

If you can't do it in 3 rounds, then be sure to pack TOWER SHIELDS and have someone in the group pretend they are a Life wizard to heal everyone.

Rinse and repeat the actions.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Actually when ever we didnt juju him we died. The meteor did like 4-6k not 3k.

But finally we managed it after 2 of the storms quit and we got to more deaths to spam juju