Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grub Guardian Update please!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Hi, I hate to bother you but I have been experiencing some real problems lately with grub guardian I have had to delete it and reinstall it several times just to get it to load and every other game I play it won't give me credit for because there's one problem or another. I understand you guys are busy with other phone games, I get it. For grub guardian is a Classic and it's the only game you have the ties into wizard directly I play it every day several times for both my pets and for the prizes. It just seems to have been left in the background gathering dust. Every time I reloaded it I see the last time it was updated and it says 2013 that was four years ago, are you guys done with Grub Guardian is it financed because the other thing is is that it's not going to be compatible with the new version of iOS, I get messages on my phone that the manufacturer needs to update and it's slowing down my phone. Really I just want to know if you're going to update it or not. I hate to lose it but I'd like to know either way. Thanks.