Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help! bought membership, wont work!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 09, 2012
I checked a couple of different forums and even different posts.

So, I bought a membership, one month, renewing, and I hop into the game only to find that I cant enter Wysteria, Grizzleheim, Krokatopia, Marleybone.

I cant enter anything to be completely honest. The membership isnt working.

Don't tell me about the story lines and sequels, because I'm a level 34 wizard. I entered these worlds before, and it worked fine with a PIN membership.

And even if it was the story lines and stuff, I can't enter Ranked PVP, which doesn't require any sort of level i believe.
Please help me

LVL 34

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Blaze Dragon Sword on May 28, 2017 wrote:

So, I bought a membership, one month, renewing, and I hop into the game only to find that I cant enter Wysteria, Grizzleheim, Krokatopia, Marleybone.

Don't tell me about the story lines and sequels, because I'm a level 34 wizard. I entered these worlds before, and it worked fine with a PIN membership.

And even if it was the story lines and stuff, I can't enter Ranked PVP, which doesn't require any sort of level i believe.
Please help me

LVL 34
Not sure what a Pin membership is, but do you see the door to those worlds or not? Could honesty be something you missed in the story line, even though you don't want to hear this. You can check the quest finder to see if you have other quests in WC to finish.

Barring that, I suggest you contact support.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Blaze Dragon Sword on May 28, 2017 wrote:

Please help me

LVL 34
If you have NOT been in the game for a long time, it will take a while for everything to load, which will prevent you from moving from WC into other worlds. Your game has to patch in all the updates that have been implemented since you last played. You will be able to get into WC, but until you activate the doors to the various worlds you had previously been to, you won't be able to enter.

Let all the updates load and activate the doors to those areas and let them load as well. After that, you should have no problem.

As for Ranked PvP, I can't help you there but possibly the same issues as above.