Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quests Not Showing Up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2013
I recently completed the quest That Seven Seas Show, for crafting in Celestia. I wanted to move on to crafting in Zafaria, but I realized I had to complete the quest To Market, To Market first. I completed it, then went back to Pierce Stanson, but immediately realized that the Zafaria Crafting Quest, Drum A Little Drum was still not showing up. Is there anything I have to do? Did I miss anything?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
moshijames on May 28, 2017 wrote:
I recently completed the quest That Seven Seas Show, for crafting in Celestia. I wanted to move on to crafting in Zafaria, but I realized I had to complete the quest To Market, To Market first. I completed it, then went back to Pierce Stanson, but immediately realized that the Zafaria Crafting Quest, Drum A Little Drum was still not showing up. Is there anything I have to do? Did I miss anything?
you get the quest in Zafaria not back in Celestia.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
You don't get the Zafaria crafting until you are actually in Zafaria and opened it up through some quick quests.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
seven seas quest to zafaria. I had know idea where to go and who to talk to do the quest in celestia. I finally just went to zafaria, After I finally went through all zafaria I finally found out how to finish the quest in celestia.
I went to do the quest in Zafaria and the lion who was giving my next quest didn't have the recipe he said he was going to give me for the next quest. Now that I fixed that problem I have no idea even to look for the conga drums that are in the recipe. Does anybody have any suggestion in what area to look for them? thanks

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
alia550 on Jun 17, 2017 wrote:
seven seas quest to zafaria. I had know idea where to go and who to talk to do the quest in celestia. I finally just went to zafaria, After I finally went through all zafaria I finally found out how to finish the quest in celestia.
I went to do the quest in Zafaria and the lion who was giving my next quest didn't have the recipe he said he was going to give me for the next quest. Now that I fixed that problem I have no idea even to look for the conga drums that are in the recipe. Does anybody have any suggestion in what area to look for them? thanks
You can buy the recipe for the Congo Drum from Gearwise in Celestia Base Camp near the entrance to Science Center.

The cost for the recipe is 4,755 gold.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
alia550 on Jun 17, 2017 wrote:
You will find the Conga Drum recipe in Celestia, off in the back right corner near the entrance to the Science Center. You will have to craft two of them.

Alia Misthaven