Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Separate PvP players from other players

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
I know there are a lot of PvP players who are very respectful and are not rude, but there are also PvP players who think they own and run the game like they can actually do anything to you in real life, there are always PvP players threatening other players, so Kingsisle should create a server or realm (whatever works better) for PvP players only due to so much harassment coming from PvP players

Survivor
May 11, 2012
I think a more reasonable solution would be for kingsisle to be more diligent about banning/muting for harassment.
The implications of this are too much that I don't think kingsisle would consider it; what about people who play 1 match of pvp? Are they automatically forced into this "PVP only" server? How would or could kingsisle forcibly segregate people? What about players with high PVP ranks who are kind to others? Are they also banished/segregated?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
UnrealDylan on May 21, 2017 wrote:
I know there are a lot of PvP players who are very respectful and are not rude, but there are also PvP players who think they own and run the game like they can actually do anything to you in real life, there are always PvP players threatening other players, so Kingsisle should create a server or realm (whatever works better) for PvP players only due to so much harassment coming from PvP players
The fact that there are many realms a player can port to in order to remove themselves from any kind of harassment from SOME PvP players is enough of a solution.

You can't expect KI to create a W101 jail so to speak to prevent PvPers from being in the general population of the game.

Not all PvPers harass others and by the way, there are non-PvPers who have also been known to harass other players.

And, if you switch realms without announcing it to those in the immediate area, there is no way they can follow you.