Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Change Characteristics

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 30, 2014
So I'm not one of those people who are like: name change. I want to add something like height change. Wouldn't that be cool? And we should be able to dye our hair. I hate my ugly purple hair. I'm fire. And I kinda want white hair. Plus, we need to be able to stitch (as members) for extra gold or just because we pay for the membership monthly.

Thoughts?

Survivor
Jul 23, 2016
IMO, a height change wouldn't really be needed and / or considered by KI. KI is based on a " family friendly " and making " everything equal " standpoint and bias. If one thing were to change, people would demand other changes, such as weight, and for female characters many would probably begin demanding being able to sexualize / customize anatomy to be bigger or smaller. For the best of things, I honestly think it would be best to leave things as they are.

And dying hair is a strong suggestion, I know tons of people tired of their current hair colors and would be more than happy for a change. However, if you do really / would highly prefer a different hair color, without the concern of changing your current hair, just purchase a hairstyle from the crowns shop.