Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Skates Perm Mount - Suggestion

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 30, 2013
Hello,

I'd like to make a suggestion, you should make it so there would be a small ice floor as we walk (like an ice carpet being created as we slide, walk)

The way it currently is just does not make sense, since skates are supposed to slide on the ice and not on out of nothing (which is completely different from rollerblades).

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Gonna beg again for permanent skate mounts for sale please

Roller skates (the old fashioned kind -- boot style or the metal ones that go over your shoes, both if you want.)

Roller blades would be OK too since the OP brought those up. I keep forgetting about those.

Ice skates for sure.

Thanks!

"I've got brand new pair of roller skates, you've got a brand new ...."

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
SparkleTude on May 7, 2017 wrote:
Gonna beg again for permanent skate mounts for sale please

Roller skates (the old fashioned kind -- boot style or the metal ones that go over your shoes, both if you want.)

Roller blades would be OK too since the OP brought those up. I keep forgetting about those.

Ice skates for sure.

Thanks!

"I've got brand new pair of roller skates, you've got a brand new ...."
Cool! You know that song!
Ah, the old days when you could slip a pair of skates over your Keds, then go sailing down the sidewalk!
I have always thought that a patch of ice under the skates would be logical, and while we're asking for KI to re-tool this mount, would it be asking the impossible to have that patch of ice float on water?

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
anecorbie on May 7, 2017 wrote:
Cool! You know that song!
Ah, the old days when you could slip a pair of skates over your Keds, then go sailing down the sidewalk!
I have always thought that a patch of ice under the skates would be logical, and while we're asking for KI to re-tool this mount, would it be asking the impossible to have that patch of ice float on water?
Yes -- and I can't get the song out of my head since posting that!

"La la la la la la

La la la la la la
ohhhhh...."

If any would like to share in the ear-worm, the song is "Brand New Key," by Melanie.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
SparkleTude on May 8, 2017 wrote:
Yes -- and I can't get the song out of my head since posting that!

"La la la la la la

La la la la la la
ohhhhh...."

If any would like to share in the ear-worm, the song is "Brand New Key," by Melanie.

Tell me about it, when ever I'm on my Ice and I see her zipping through the commons on her skates; that song is constantly playing in my skull!