Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

we need some new changes for the Paying Members.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
I have been playing this game for a long time. and I am a reg paying member. I think it would be nice to have the members who do pay to play be able to keep their items from the bundles from houses and so forth. I pay money to have a house with all the items I would like to keep them, even the paying for the cards but the banks are too small. I have had to give up a lot of items I would have like to keep from buying a house bundle and card bundles, and so on. the clothes the pet wands and so forth. Plus there is a lot of area in houses that I would like to use up. there should be no limit on how many pets you have at each house. I collect pets, I like to merge pets I have a zoo that I would like to have more pets in but can't due to the cap on pets, same with clothes & fish. but with the limit on the houses items is too low. like the gardening items planting at a house should not count against the item for a house. I am a gardener too but I can't decorate a house outside due to planting I would like that changed. Fish tanks with fish should only count as one item even if it has 6/8 fish in them. after all we do Pay to play.
I also would like to see a really big and fun world come out again, it has been awhile since we had a really good world that has good drops that you can use for that area.
Also, the Fishing tournament should be able to get the fish better. I fished all week and never got one fish that was needed so there for I lost interest in doing that.
The new key Bosses were way too easy to do.
I think they need to put more time into a really nice fun, exciting world for us Wizards, please and thank you.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2016
If KI listened to the whole " I'm a paying member, I deserve a viewpoint on our gameplay! " idea, then KI would be a whole different game ( and let me note, it would probably be better lmao ) by now to be honest. Good try though, hun.