Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't Locate Wizard Patch Client

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
I cannot seem to download wizard 101 to my PC. I had it at one point in time, but I had a virus on my PC which forced me to copy the files over and reformat the system. Now when I try to install it says "Failed to find wizard patch client" I believe this is because my computer believes wizard is still on my computer for some reason. It's in my program list but when I attempt to uninstall it doesn't go through the process of actually doing so, it just tells me it's uninstalled. I've found no trace of wizard101 on my computer and even contacted Wiz tech support before with no help. Wondering if anyone else has come across this issue and has a fix that doesn't involve another reformat. Also, i don't know if this matters but after I had reformatted I ended up switching my OS from Windows 7 to Windows 10. PLEASE HELP!!!

- Samuel FireFlame

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
I contacted our Customer Support and they said your emails seem to not be making it to us. Our emails are being flagged as spam by your email provider so we're unable to reply to you.

Please try again with a different email address and ensure the email associated with your account is up to date. Alternatively, you could forward your email to community@wizard101.com and we'll forward your email manually to Customer Support for you.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
I believe my accounts hooked up to an email that doesn't exist anymore. Do I post my email here or should I send it directly to community@wizard101.com? I also happened to lose my case number do I need that as well

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Fragabit on May 5, 2017 wrote:
I believe my accounts hooked up to an email that doesn't exist anymore. Do I post my email here or should I send it directly to community@wizard101.com? I also happened to lose my case number do I need that as well
Please send your email to community@wizard101.com and we'll manually forward it to support for you. Don't worry about your case number at this point.