Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A (possibly) new stat strategy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
I think there should be a way to start a battle off with extra pips. I suggest you could use your power pip chance as the option, but only if it's over 100%

For example, my main life has a 107% power pip with his main gear on. If this kind of stat as implied, I would have a 7% chance to start the battle off with an extra power pip, or better yet, a chance to get a power pip during battle.

What do you guys think?

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
theprivateers on May 3, 2017 wrote:
I think there should be a way to start a battle off with extra pips. I suggest you could use your power pip chance as the option, but only if it's over 100%

For example, my main life has a 107% power pip with his main gear on. If this kind of stat as implied, I would have a 7% chance to start the battle off with an extra power pip, or better yet, a chance to get a power pip during battle.

What do you guys think?
This sounds pretty neat.

Perhaps any extra percentage could transfer over as pip conversion? It seems KI is trying to make that a more popular effect atm so your idea may thrive in relation to that concept.

I really like the idea of starting with an extra pip although this could be tricky with first round kills in things like tournaments.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Genevieve HexPyre 100+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Khrysalis)

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Im pretty sure every wand past level 30 gives a power pip at start and at 95 there are decks that give one too.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
RYAN DEATHSTORM on May 3, 2017 wrote:
Im pretty sure every wand past level 30 gives a power pip at start and at 95 there are decks that give one too.
ThePrivateers is referring to an additional pip to start with on top of those based on additional power pip chance over 100%.

Example: Power pip chance 107%

7% chance to gain an additional power pip at the start of battle or during.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Genevieve HexPyre 100+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Khrysalis)

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
so.... being lvl 120.... i'll have the chance to start with 7 pips..... basic 2, wand's 2, deck's 1 and being over 100%'s 2..... be good.... i mean round 1 storm lord... but round 1 mana burn towards me with 7 pips..... yikes

Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
theprivateers on May 3, 2017 wrote:

What do you guys think?
I like that a lot!

Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
camahawk on May 4, 2017 wrote:
so.... being lvl 120.... i'll have the chance to start with 7 pips..... basic 2, wand's 2, deck's 1 and being over 100%'s 2..... be good.... i mean round 1 storm lord... but round 1 mana burn towards me with 7 pips..... yikes
I understand what you're trying to say, but it's insignificant if you look at the big picture. If a wizard really wants a high chance to get extra pips in battle, that wizard would have give up a lot of stats for ONE extra pip, which is not worth it lol. So rather make it a new stat, just add it to another fact and make it a luck factor.