Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shielding/Protecting Blades+Shields Spell?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Hello! I am unsure if this has been mentioned, but I think there should be an a spell that you can add to a shield or blade that protects it from being removed. Ever since Zafaria (or Avalon) the foe constantly use earthquakeand that removes all charms. The foe in Azteca use the Cleans Charm and Cleans All to remove one or all blades and sometimes they over-use it. I think there should be a spell that can prevent blades and shields from being removed.

( I Love Balance)
Kayla Griffin Lvl 97

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
those are available now for training points in the Arcanum since the Mirage update

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
SilverbackMonkey on May 3, 2017 wrote:
those are available now for training points in the Arcanum since the Mirage update
Yes but unfortunatly you cant use it with potent and sharpen

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
DiamondAngel1234 on May 3, 2017 wrote:
Hello! I am unsure if this has been mentioned, but I think there should be an a spell that you can add to a shield or blade that protects it from being removed. Ever since Zafaria (or Avalon) the foe constantly use earthquakeand that removes all charms. The foe in Azteca use the Cleans Charm and Cleans All to remove one or all blades and sometimes they over-use it. I think there should be a spell that can prevent blades and shields from being removed.

( I Love Balance)
Kayla Griffin Lvl 97
Aegis and Indemnity were added to the Astral Scholar in the Arcanum back in the 2016 summer update.

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Sweet! Thanks guys! However, I'm in Khrysalis. Is Arcanum and/or Mirage after Khrysalis?