Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Houses

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 22, 2014
I was wondering if we could put houses in our shared bank so we can have them for all the characters we have and not just one. What if you spend a lot of crowns on a house not knowing you cant put it on the shared bank when you were finished with that character so it could transfer to your next character. So can we put houses on the shared bank? If not I think this is a good thing to suggest more often so we have a chance of getting what we want.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
yes you can put houses in the shared bank but only if there is no housing items in the house and they can only be put in there once every 90 days.

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
I actually have a related question. When you transfer a house through shared bank and you have used housing space elixirs on it, do they still remain active?

Moira Stormheart

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You can put houses into the shared bank, but there are a few limits.

All pets and mounts must be removed.
All teleporters must be disconnected to and from the house
All "No Trade" furniture or gear items must be removed*
*That includes any 'no trade' wands hanging on your walls, or 'no trade' gear placed on mannequins.

*All of the furniture that came in your dorm room is marked no trade.
Royal Bed (red and gold cover)
Stained End Table (matches the bed)
Exquisite Desk
Padded Stool
Short Square Vase

Yes, if you used an elixir to open a housing slot for Wizard A, the elixir stays with the wizard that used it. So the housing slot will be open again on Wizard A once you place the house into the shared bank. If the Wizard B that you want to move the house to already has all their housing slots filled, you will have to buy a new housing elixir for Wizard B before you can have them take the house out of the shared bank.

Alia Misthaven
(Who just moved a house today, in fact!)