Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unobtainable Badges

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
@Dworygn

Sure I am not alone in this.

Never before have you added a badge that you could not get in the current game build, until now that is. Why are there monstrology badges you have no way to obtain, because of the monstrology leveling limitations, part of the game?

I have EVERY badge prior to this and not being able to get this is really ticking me off to be honest. Either change the way mostrology leveling works so I can get them, or remove them from the game until such a time as they are obtainable.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Jasmine3429 on Apr 28, 2017 wrote:
@Dworygn

Sure I am not alone in this.

Never before have you added a badge that you could not get in the current game build, until now that is. Why are there monstrology badges you have no way to obtain, because of the monstrology leveling limitations, part of the game?

I have EVERY badge prior to this and not being able to get this is really ticking me off to be honest. Either change the way mostrology leveling works so I can get them, or remove them from the game until such a time as they are obtainable.
Not sure why you think the badges are unobtainable unless you have already maxed what is available. I would also think that indicates there will be more Animus to collect in future worlds or possible side worlds. Removing badges that are already integrated may not be a good idea at this point.

I used to go for every badge as well but I have since stopped doing that except on one of 12 wizards.

I am sure you are not the only one who has received every badge in the game to date, but there are still many slots to fill. For example, the badges for defeating "Undead" has increased to 4000. Up to this point, I had them all. Now I am not so sure I will strive to complete that one unless it is by sheer accident.

I think at this point, patience would be in order. In time all will be available for all who wish to acquire them.