Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 4-21-17

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2016
55speed55 on Apr 21, 2017 wrote:
Outdoor pets. In my red barn farm, I have one of the big plots of lands dedicated to all the pets I found around the sprila. Problem is I'm at max and can't place anymore.
I hatch daily on all my characters so I definitely agree with you 100%

Survivor
Feb 02, 2016
CUTEHORSEY on Apr 21, 2017 wrote:
Hello. I would like to see a pet vault. I currently have close to 300 pets, and they take up too many of my housing spots. I have gotten rid of many duplicates, but a lot of them are specific pet types (over a 100+ unique pets so far), and others are extras that I keep around for future hatches because they have special manifested abilities. Can we have like a Pet Storage Barn or Kennel to store a 100 pets at a time in? Would go a long way towards managing the pet problem.

Also a suggestion, if you do come up with a sort of pet vault, kennel, barn, or whatever, can you somehow make it have a view where multiple pets can be listed along with their stats and abilities? This would sort of be like the crown shop view where it shows like a tiles view or an icon view. That way you can see the stats or abilities of 6-8 pets at a time as you scroll through the list. I would also like to see a similar view for the gear vault. Its difficult to look at the stats a single item at a time. A shrunk view of 6-8 items and their stats would make it easier to quickly find a specific item or pet with a specific ability or attribute.
I love this idea!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2016
We need a pet storage of some sort please I would prob buy crowns just to get it or if you made it craft able that would also be awesome.

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
Professor Falmea on Apr 21, 2017 wrote:
It’s Friday, and we all know what time it is, right? So let’s get to it!

This week, we’d like to talk about storage. We all would love to have more of it, right? The Jewel Vault is our latest storage solution to keep your inventory neat and tidy. What sort of extra storage would you like to have next? Treasure cards? A storage locker for extra housing items? We want to know!

Have a wonderful weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
A TC or pet vault/storage would be nice since most of us get some much tc that it gets full quickly and as a person who owns lots of pets, a place to hold them all would be nice.

Alejandro

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
Storage well for me more outside house room 250 does not even allow you to fill half of the 8 fields in the red barn with plants this should be a 1000 minimum. Wizards health vials we refill every so often why when someone casts a heal and a player is at full health but a vial is empty why cant the heal go to the vial or any excess on a heal go into empty vials. backpack for me does not hold enough items with having combinations of outfits we need more as the worlds get more. TC cards I think at 999 are fine as I find most of the are for other schools anyway and no use to me. These are just my opinions

Survivor
Jan 13, 2011
I feel either an extension to the bank/shared bank for treasure cards wouble be best. This way you wou;d be able to store treasure cards and share them with your other character, so it wouldnt be such a hassle to switch treasure cards over.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2012
I'd like to see a Money Bank, and a second attic. My attic is always full and having a 'second' attic would make life so much easier for us house decorators!

A TC vault would be really nice too. That or give us the ability to bank our tc and or simply discard some of it.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
Crown Players have the biggest issue with an 80 item back pack limit. More so now than ever before, now that the max level has increased to 120.

PLEASE consider offering an expanded back pack for crown purchase.

Would love to see this be able to be increased to the same levels as members and would be willing to pay crowns to increase my backpack space per wizard, similar to the housing item quantity increase for crowns.

Thank you.
- Christo Deathgiver

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I'd like to see Shared Bank space double. It doesn't take long for 6 wizards to fill it to 100. 2. A money vault would be nice to have holding up to 2 million gold or more. For my wizards being at level 60+. Once my backpack is full, I can reach 300,000 - 500,000 gold easy and still have leftover items to sell.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
I see some good ideas posted already. I agree with more backpack space being needed, as well as shared bank space. With the gear vault, we don't really need more bank space. I'd also love the ability to put tc's in the shared bank to trade with other wizards on the account. Now my husband and I trade back and forth between our accounts. He'd love to see more attic space as he is an avid decorator. A pet vault would also be nice to clean up some areas, especially as decorators may not want a wide variety of pets on the grounds that don't fit with their theme.

Survivor
May 12, 2011
I absolutely love the vaults. I cannot say this enough. In addition to the ones we have I would love to see a few others. Due to rewards and whatnot I find my characters filled with mega snacks, tc and reagents. I would love to see vaults for those things added first. I also would love to see that we can name our vaults so I remember what's in them, lol. For instance, boss dropped gear etc. I would really like to see a deck vault as well. I don't know why those aren't included with the gear in gear vault but would love to see that addition. Also, even if we use an elixir for more items in the home, it does not increase the pet allowance. A pet vault would be awesome. Housing items as well. Quite frankly I'm a hoarder, I could even use a tapestry vault. I have all homes in game and still need space for all the items I craft and collect. Thank you for listening :) Hope to see more vaults very soon.

Suri ShadowBlood- Max Death

Survivor
Aug 15, 2013
Add a spot in the shared bank where we could put treasure cards in and be able to move them form character to character.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
Pet storage would be neat if it was more like bundle housing items that we could enter and see al the pets "playing" while being stored. Also instead of making more storage Items a way to craft and/or buy inhancements to the ones we have would be nice too. It gets a little messy running around a full acount of wizards storage by storage trying to find an Item you may or may not have sold. would much rather have one large mega vault on a wizard that I can check. I also would love to be able to craft or buy a shared bank storage upgrade cause I like placing off school Items i collect in there for my lower wizards to pick from when they get higher levels along with seeds between my two guardening wizards but the bank fills up very quickly.

On final note little off topic if you could some how tie a pet storage into an app like grub guardians where we could see and train stored pets on the go while also saving up space on the wizards (i.e. store pets on the app) That would be really cool! Grub guardians pet training needs a little love and turning it into a training storage facility could give it new life!!

Survivor
May 28, 2013
I would like both the pet and treasure card. Thanks, Anthony Anvilheart LVL 120

Explorer
Mar 31, 2013
Thank you so much for asking about this topic.

I mostly would like to see a vault for furniture items. I also like Cutehorsey's ideas about a Pet Vault. The ability to expand housing limits to over 250 would also greatly appreciated for those of us who like to decorate.

Thanks again!

Survivor
Mar 17, 2012
I would like to see a complete categorized closet for all items in Wizard101 for all levels so we don't have to take hours and hours to figure out what level gear has to be put where for our next wizard because you have given us 6 wizards per account big task but well worth it I think

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
Furniture vault, please, I decorate houses constantly and I just can't keep up with having enough storage. I would literally be eternally grateful over that one. And definitely a backpack space elixir.
P.S. If you could PLEASE bump the item count max in houses up to 400! I could finally have enough item count to properly finish all of my housing projects. There are so many things I wasn't able to completely finish for this reason. Thank you for listening!

Hero
May 07, 2015
a pet barn. it would take up one housing plot. and the pets would take up space inside of the barn, not in the actual house. and there would be doors, when you clicked on a door, you would be able to see pets and their stats, and take them out, or put them in. and only pets of that school can go in a certain room. for example, if you tried to put a myth pet in the fire room, it wouldn't let you, and then, if you tried to put the myth pet in the myth room. it would let you. and it would have 1000 pet space.

a tc vault. it could be placed inside or out. it would look like a big vault, and you could put tc's in categorized spaces, like a fire space, a ice space... etc. it would hold 1000 tc.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2016
Outfits! You can NEVER have too many outfits...am I correct?

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
So I was watching some Wizard101 YouTuber and that was one of their main complaints was that the other storage systems have not been implemented.

I personally what is most important for me is to change how things are added slightly. I HATE the move bar that pops up with the confirm move type of thing. I would much much rather that there would only be like one click and it moves. Or even like the quicksell layout. It is horrible trying to move anything in or out of the Vaults....

To answer the original question: TC, Reagent, Pet, Pet Snacks and Housing Items....

Survivor
Mar 28, 2013
Personally, I am done with vaults. I was never on board with vaults, but was desperate for more space. I have crafted a couple of seed/gear vaults for each of my max 7 wizards. They just add to the clutter and "work". I will just continue to trash things as it has become the easiest solution, although not ideal.

Currently, the vaults feel akin to going to shop at a store, and the store charges you (crowns for vaults) or makes you work (craft for vaults) to allow you access for additional square footage to shop.

I have pretty much stopped buying packs. The last attempt was thwarted by full tc's, full backpacks after opening 2 packs, full reagents, and can't sell because some are at max gold. Then the sorting process begins-do I need this, will I ever need this, and then where to actually store the items. What can I buy that I don't want or need to deplete gold so I can sell? Inventory management has surpassed play time having 7 maxed wizards. Over the years, we amass stashes........many levels, many packs, many drops, etc.

The low drop rates also contribute to "hoarding" thinking/behaviors (pink dandelions).

If I had to pick just one critical storage issue, it would be for treasure cards. Having tc mules is more wrangling.....at this point I would welcome the ability to "turn off" the amassing of tc's.

Ideals:

I would like to see more backpack/bank/shared bank space added across the board for everyone. The space allotments have not kept up with the pace of the game and its additions/drops.

I agree with someone on another forum-KI should get rid of at least 50% of the "junk that clutters up the game" from packs, drops.The pack items need a good cleanse too. This would contribute greatly to overall game satisfaction and clutter effects.

Others have mentioned that accounts linked in a Family Accounts (up to 5) being able to share/trade within that linked Family Account. This would help inventory management greatly for those who avail of this feature.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
My storage wish list:

1) Pet kennel
For intensive hatching projects we may stockpile pets with a certain pedigree or lineage. It would be so helpful if we could house & label special pets by category. For example, damage, critical, defense, healing, utility, stats, derby, looks, etc.

2) Crafting basket
Allow us to organize huge crafting projects by recipe, with slots for ALL the ingredients no matter what class of item they are. Some recipes call for reagents, gear, plant seeds, fish, furniture items, etc. This would clear out our backpacks and not clutter up our houses, either.

3) Seed packets
In Mirage alone, I filled up an entire seed vault within one weekend due to the insane rate of Crown plant seeds dropping like, er, rain. (Raining seeds in the desert? go figure!) Bundle 100 seeds together and store them as a unit of one inside a seed vault. I wouldn't mind paying a small crowns fee for this.

4) Construction zone
All the leftover walls, floors, windows and railings from castle blocks are filling up one house. When it comes to decorating, you never know when you might need an extra wall, door or stairway...

5) Grandma's Attic
Old gear that used to be so stylish and isn't anymore, old furniture, all those holiday themed items when it's off-season, weird fish tanks that just don't go anywhere but you might need it some day....

6) Treasure Card Display Case
Like stamp collecting! Some of the rare TC drops I keep because they may be used in crafting, or I just know they're rare. If we can collect them and trade them, why not display them? It would be nice to set them aside for future crafting use and/or display, that way we can rest assured we won't accidentally sell a truly 'treasured' rare card. We could choose to have our display open or closed. Open lets guests to our home browse through our collection; closed keeps it completely private.

Alia Misthaven

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Pet snacks, pleeeeease. I very rarely train my pets at all. At this rate I will have pet snacks in 2025.

If those do not take up room in the backpack then never mind -- my backpack is always full.

I want a vault for furniture and things please. I just began to add things to my attic but what about people who do not have houses yet?

Also I'd love to be able to have the ability to take from any of my vaults while clicking just one of them. As it is now I sometimes forget where I put a vault (I try to stick them out of sight) but it keeps telling me I can't put another one which means I have one somewhere. Lol
I forget which vault in which house has which gear. I keep some gear for looks and some for stats. I keep gear for another wizard because their bank and shared bank are both full and they haven't gotten high enough level to use that piece of gear yet.

I keep gear because it's holiday or seasonal gear. I keep gear because I didn't know I could sell it for crowns in the pet shops yet.

Oh and I would also LOVE a pet shop or a boarding school for pets or -- however you wish to call it but a place to put all my extra pets. I have some I want to keep but I don't want to use up housing decorations with extra pets.
Also please a garage for mounts! I have so many one or 7 day mounts I want to keep but they are seasonal or otherwise there are reasons I don't want to use them just yet. But I have nowhere to put them. They can't go in the attic or in any vault.

So far I've been putting them in my bank but if I get packs then my banks all fill up again.

So in this order

1. Garage for mounts

2. Pet shop or Pet boarding

3. Pet Snacks Cupboard

4. Furniture Storage

Thanks for asking!!

And thanks for the new Gem Vaults.

And if I'm greedy please make all vaults bigger or add a vault that's bigger. 500 storage each would be great, for the gear vault.

Thanks!!