Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's the best school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2017
I was wondering what the best school is and I've heard a lot of different answers but I'm wondering if people's opinions change after the mirage update.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2017
From what I've seen and heard its between ice and fire.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Well that depends on what you want, i think Death is the best for soloing but thats just my opinion.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2017
Once I soloed to L L 50 with life, it was slow but I did it

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
LittleFolk on Apr 19, 2017 wrote:
Once I soloed to L L 50 with life, it was slow but I did it
Does that mean you want to solo or are you gonna be in a team? cause that will change what school to pick

Survivor
Apr 02, 2017
I don't want to be biased, I have characters on all schools and they are all great. But from a person who has played through all the schools, I'd say that the easiest to solo would be storm, with its massive hits. Then again, storm has terrible health. So to tell the truth, I think life is the best school. They have crap damage, of course. But life wizards have saved all my characters' butts on numerous occasions. I personally think life is the best school, but if you are looking on making your fist wizard or a new wizard, go with your gut. If you're looking for brute force, go with storm or maybe fire. If you're looking for soloing, death may be the best option, maybe ice.
Good luck to you in the game!

Sarai Fire 22
Erica Lifepetal 115
Jenna 82
Austin 92
Hannah 100
Quinn Ice 54
Fallon MythBane 78

Survivor
May 03, 2010
There isn't a best or a worst school. It primarily depends on your play style. If you like to deal damage, Storm or Fire would be the schools for you. If you want to support other players and power them up, then Life and Balance are probably for you. I could go on and on but my main point is to find the school that works for you. Above all however, have fun!

Hope to see you in the Spiral!

Connor SandMancer 110