Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

7th Wizard Slot

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2014
I know this has been posted a lot before, but I would like to post again because it still bothers me. There are seven schools we can choose to play from, but we can only have six characters? Is there any way to get a 7th Wizard? I really don't want to have two accounts subbed just to have a wizard of every school. I love all the schools but it's kind of ridiculous to have to delete a wizard just to play a different school you want to play more of, which is why I don't have any wizards in Celestia at this point. KI, I don't know anything about designing games, or how the servers work, or anything like that, but I can't imagine it would be very difficult to make an update that gives accounts access to a seventh wizard slot. I mean, you just added an entirely new system, Monstrology, to the game with just a couple hours maintenance downtime. I, and I'm sure many other people, would really appreciate being able to have a wizard of every school on their profile, because it's really hard to choose a school to not play, they're all really fun and good in their own ways.

Thank you for your consideration,
- Zen

Survivor
Mar 04, 2013
I didn't really know that :O

I agree. They should add a seventh.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Scarlet SilverHear... on Apr 18, 2017 wrote:
I didn't really know that :O

I agree. They should add a seventh.
I agree.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Yesss where is the 7th slot i can't make a fire because of it

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
ZenGamerBlue on Apr 17, 2017 wrote:
I know this has been posted a lot before, but I would like to post again because it still bothers me. There are seven schools we can choose to play from, but we can only have six characters? Is there any way to get a 7th Wizard? I really don't want to have two accounts subbed just to have a wizard of every school. I love all the schools but it's kind of ridiculous to have to delete a wizard just to play a different school you want to play more of, which is why I don't have any wizards in Celestia at this point. KI, I don't know anything about designing games, or how the servers work, or anything like that, but I can't imagine it would be very difficult to make an update that gives accounts access to a seventh wizard slot. I mean, you just added an entirely new system, Monstrology, to the game with just a couple hours maintenance downtime. I, and I'm sure many other people, would really appreciate being able to have a wizard of every school on their profile, because it's really hard to choose a school to not play, they're all really fun and good in their own ways.

Thank you for your consideration,
- Zen
You can all agree ally ou want but they state YEARS ago that they would never be adding a 7th slot, just deal with it like everyone else lol, at least they let you have 6 instead of 5

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
I agree they should add a 7th slot because in pirate you can have all 5 classes and one more with the 6 character slots. Although they will never add this because they make too much money from people buying memberships on second accounts and we all no KI love as much money as they can get. KI the money stealers

Also they will prob block this post but if you do see it remember that no matter how much we ask they will never add this sorry.

And KI dont take this as personal i love this game and will keep playing it, i just dont like how you wont add this small change.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Ryan DayBreaker on Apr 21, 2017 wrote:
You can all agree ally ou want but they state YEARS ago that they would never be adding a 7th slot, just deal with it like everyone else lol, at least they let you have 6 instead of 5
KI never said they won't ever add a 7th slot. In fact hey stated over the summer in KI live that a 7th wizard is a possibility in the near future. I don't know if KI is still thinking about it but they're known to chance their mind after saying no a few times as years go by. Telling people to just deal with it seems a little rude.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
Totally agree, we do need a 7th character, I hope they consider making a change. It'll be worth the time to do.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
I definitely agree that they should add the 7th slot. It honestly makes sense to have it. There are a few more seats that you can see in the menu, so why not be able to add one more?