Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aquarium

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2017
I'm looking into buying a fish tank in the game but I have no Idea what it does, can someone explain to me what a aquarium does exactly.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2012
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
garuda11986 on Apr 17, 2017 wrote:
I'm looking into buying a fish tank in the game but I have no Idea what it does, can someone explain to me what a aquarium does exactly.
You basically just get to put them in your home as furniture, and you can catch fish and put them in your aquarium for anybody visiting your home to see!

Survivor
Jul 23, 2016
dfalk1998 on Apr 24, 2017 wrote:
Where do you get aquariums idk where to find them
You can craft aquariums, from purchasing recipes from several vendors, such as the ones located in Grizzleheim. You can also purchase them from the crowns shop.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2016
garuda11986 on Apr 17, 2017 wrote:
Aquariums aren't really anything too complicated, they simply provide a display for the fish you catch! ((': Depending on the aquarium you have, you can place a certain amount & certain type of fish within each aquarium. They'll usually just swim around in their tank, but are awfully cute to look at! :')