Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Evil Wizards, New Magic, and story

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Kingsile should make evil wizards that we can create with a whole new story of working under malistare and helping him out in all the places like Krokotopia, Marleybone, etc and when the wizards from wizard city defeat malistare we would try to work under Morganthee and become her assistant. Also with these evil wizards should come new magic so they can be different from the wizards in wizard city and it should be like forbidden magic. Doing this would make the game interesting and will grab people to play wizard101 plus it would allow people who finished there wizards that are full to make Evil wizards.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
piegon1 on Apr 16, 2017 wrote:
Kingsile should make evil wizards that we can create with a whole new story of working under malistare and helping him out in all the places like Krokotopia, Marleybone, etc and when the wizards from wizard city defeat malistare we would try to work under Morganthee and become her assistant. Also with these evil wizards should come new magic so they can be different from the wizards in wizard city and it should be like forbidden magic. Doing this would make the game interesting and will grab people to play wizard101 plus it would allow people who finished there wizards that are full to make Evil wizards.
I would love to work under "Morganthee" and be totally evil!

Not sure that I would want to deal with weakness in Dragonspyre though. Yeesh.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Genevieve HexPyre 82+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Avalon)

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
I agree with you, as personally I suggested it many times myself. It would provide the game huge replay value which it currently lacks. (Game has 0% replay value). This would make new players come. For king isle all that counts is money so here is the money aspect to help move them towards it by making them feel there heavy pay checks. The creation of Evil wizards would force all players to come back and play the new classes we all have proposed in the past 3 years.

A player pays about 60 š USD per char as it takes time to beat the game. Now assuming they add 3 classes as this is easy doable (as numbers vary I will round the number of subs to about 4.6M. ) 60 x 4,600,000 x 3 = 828,000,000 money in membership alone. To create new NPCs and voice record it max cost them 1/4 of the cost or 207000000.

Bottom point is free money king isle just apply yourself and make this happen.

Survivor
May 08, 2009
They could do so much with this concept such as have special PVP zones in worlds such as Dragonspyre. This event would be a good vs evil where each side must take control of towers or something. Where if the good guys have more towers then the bad guys then Dragonspyre would look more like it did before the world was ruined by the titan army but if the evil players are winning then it will look like the rest of Dragonspyre.

Also, they may or may not need to add classes but just simply create an alternate story line or paths that can lead you down the dark path. I will reply if I have more ideas.