Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

card stuck on game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2012
***Fixed a bug where cards appeared to be stuck on the screen***

I can confirm this was not fixed. i saw pet enchant on my screen today.
and i also took picture for proof

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Want to fix the card stuck on game glitch!?!

Press the letter "q" and change the size of the screen, but cancel and close out the screen without actually changes the screen size. This fixes the glitch for me; and in battle, it can be extremely annoying when this happens. So trying anything helps. Here's to this working for you too!

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
Tylerwildpants on Apr 14, 2017 wrote:
Want to fix the card stuck on game glitch!?!

Press the letter "q" and change the size of the screen, but cancel and close out the screen without actually changes the screen size. This fixes the glitch for me; and in battle, it can be extremely annoying when this happens. So trying anything helps. Here's to this working for you too!
A simpler way to make the card disappear is to simply open your bag in any tab with a keystroke, 'q, b,' etc, and then just exit the spellbook.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Dakota Sky on Jun 25, 2017 wrote:
A simpler way to make the card disappear is to simply open your bag in any tab with a keystroke, 'q, b,' etc, and then just exit the spellbook.
Thanks Dakota Sky,

This is a great suggestion; I'll be sure to share this with Samuel Spirit, the Original Poster ;P

Tyler Wildpants
*** Only has love and well wishes for all posters ***