Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Update released too soon?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 06, 2013
As you know, today the new update comes out and I am happy for it, but whats bothers me is that the update was release so soon. Out of all the updates, this one just quickly came (well in my xp). When usually test realm finishes, maybe a few days later the update would be release just fore extra review. But it didn't and when updates are released early, they could be rushed and still have many mistakes. Just an thought.

Alejandro

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
reyes107 on Apr 12, 2017 wrote:
As you know, today the new update comes out and I am happy for it, but whats bothers me is that the update was release so soon. Out of all the updates, this one just quickly came (well in my xp). When usually test realm finishes, maybe a few days later the update would be release just fore extra review. But it didn't and when updates are released early, they could be rushed and still have many mistakes. Just an thought.

Alejandro
I feel the same way reyes107.... I feel the same way. I think people are enjoying it for now though, so perhaps they'd rather things get tried out in live realm and release something now just so there is something? I do hope that they fix some things with Monstrology. I do not like the cartoony X that I saw in live realm nor do I think they should all be Myth Summon spells They should be their respective schools. Perhaps they could be my new version of "All Pip" Moon.....

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
reyes107 on Apr 12, 2017 wrote:

Alejandro
I'm glad they released it early. In fact, I think Kingsisle should do this more often.

Too long we wait for updates for months and when they happen we are faced with bugs and many things we sometimes tend not to like. It stinks even more that we had waited so long.

Quicker updates means quicker discoveries of errors so we can tackle them asap while still continuing to enjoy the new updates.

Just my opinion.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Genevieve HexPyre 76 PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Avalon)

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
thelastdiviner on Apr 13, 2017 wrote:
I'm glad they released it early. In fact, I think Kingsisle should do this more often.

Too long we wait for updates for months and when they happen we are faced with bugs and many things we sometimes tend not to like. It stinks even more that we had waited so long.

Quicker updates means quicker discoveries of errors so we can tackle them asap while still continuing to enjoy the new updates.

Just my opinion.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Genevieve HexPyre 76 PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Avalon)
I feel like its the other way around, but i see where your going at.

Alejandro

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
There are some bugs for sure, but nothing game-breaking, so it's probably okay. As long as they fix the glitches, I'm happy to have the new features now.