Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance 120

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2015
hi I am wondering if anyone has any gear suggestions or ideas for balance pvp at 120. I'm not really sure where to start because most of the guides I've seen are lvl 110 or 110 and sort of outdated.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
TheFiestyWizard on Apr 6, 2017 wrote:
hi I am wondering if anyone has any gear suggestions or ideas for balance pvp at 120. I'm not really sure where to start because most of the guides I've seen are lvl 110 or 110 and sort of outdated.
This is what I use:

Krokopatra/Malistaire hat
Rattlebones/ Malistaire robe
Time Warden level 120 balance shoes
Fortune Teller wand
Grandfather Spider balance athame
Rat amulet
Alpha and Omega ring/PVP level100 ring
Rat/Omen/Grandfather Spider deck (this MUST have a triangle socket)

You may have noticed that the Grandfather Spider athame does not have any power pip percentage boost. You will have to substitute two Lustrous Pip Opals into the athame and deck to make up for the lost statistic. Your power pip chance will then be around 90%. In order to make up for any lost accuracy, and also the accuracy that I could have added as a Jewel onto your athame/deck, I use a sniper jewel on my pet. (By the way, my pet has proof, triple damage, and defender, but it would be probably better if you just had double resist and triple damage).

Overall, your critical rating will be around 500, and your block will be around 33%. Your health will also be much higher than other balance wizards at your level, as practically everyone still uses the Morganthe/Yevgeny athames, giving you an advantage.