Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stormrider Hare Boss Drops???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
Is the Stormrider Hare still possible to be dropped from Bosses your level; this Spring
I've been farming Krokopatra and it is a tedious task dude to the extra content needed to be done in the dungeon before you actually fight her.

So i'd like someone who is confident enough to answer, if it is or isn't being dropped.So i dont spent hours farming for something impossible to get.

If anyone has any clue,be it wizard student or teacher, do let me know

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
It will drop but during the Spring Festival which is not currently running right now. Also make sure when you do farm that you are the proper level to receive the mount from that boss. If you are a level one hundred, farming lord nightshade, you won't get the mount.

Good luck getting your mount.

Moira Stormheart

Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
Thank you! During Farming I was about to get a life troll, but i stopped after.

Do you know when festivals like that take place? Id assume when the day of the occasion occurs like Halloween or christmas. But, unless i've missed it, since its is spring, wouldn't there be a Spring Festival now?

It's been many years since i played Wizard101 so a lot of this is new to me.Ive seen old forms but they are as recent as 2014, so it maybe be changed.

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
The Spring Festival is always around Easter when Eggbert and the bunny mounts come to the Spiral. So my guess would be sometime either next week or the week after it will come again.

Moira Stormheart

Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
ah, thank you for the information
You have been most helpful!