Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The stupidest question ever

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 30, 2014
Please lower the prices to trees in the bazaar.

I waste my gold on housing items, yes housing items. I'm artsy fartsy and love to decorate. My thing is that I love those summer trees but it's 1131 gold apiece. I'd start on the: I'm in Wintertusk selling gear is a gold mine. But I need to finish Dragonspyre. And plus, they are trees.

Please lower some prices because I think all the furniture in there is overpriced.

Also, you should consider removing some housing items like crumpled newspaper or all those tiny little trash items because nobody buys them (no offense).

Nobody take this personally because I think that it is just a waste of space. No hate please.

~ Alexis

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Pricing in the bazaar is based on supply and demand. The fewer items there are, the higher their price will be.

If you want the Summer Tree at a cheaper price, it's available in Mooshu in their housing shop for 875 gold.

Alia Misthaven

Delver
May 12, 2012
Agreed with Freshta, and some people do buy the tiny items like the crumpled newspaper, like to put beside a trash can for a Marleybone outdoors themed house, and etc. They aren't bought often but they are used.
~Allison Dragongem