Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Frostbite DoT showing up as Moon?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2017
When I apply Frostbite to an enemy, the ticker shows up blue and yellow, with a on it. When it deals damage, instead of the particles, particles show up instead. Is it just my client being weird, or has anyone else experienced this bug?

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
ranma125125 on Apr 2, 2017 wrote:
When I apply Frostbite to an enemy, the ticker shows up blue and yellow, with a on it. When it deals damage, instead of the particles, particles show up instead. Is it just my client being weird, or has anyone else experienced this bug?
This a bug in the game that occurs to everyone. Ki said they will fix that in the spring update.

Hero
May 02, 2009
It's a known visual bug. If memory serves I believe that it's fixed on the current Test Realm patch.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
ranma125125 on Apr 2, 2017 wrote:
This is a known bug that has been fixed in the current Test Realm. It'll hit live sometime this month.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
When I was in Celestia, I saw this bug whenever someone casted Frostbite. Its good that they are fixing the bug. Maybe its a hint to a new Moon school DOT in the future?