Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

time warden kilij of triumph

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
hi I was searching for this item but cannot find what boss it is on in the 4 areas of the sands of time if anyone can help I would be very happy. Thanks for your time. Level 120

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Hi did you have any luck yet? I seem to be having the same problem. My guess is that there hasn't been any verified drops of this item. But what I have read is that you can farm any of the 4 dungeons they all will drop the level 120 gear. So what I took from that is that it doesn't matter just farm your favorite dungeon in Sands of Time and hope you get the drop or the only other thing I can think of is to wait until there is a verified drop of this item. You may need to be patient as I was about to give up on the Gobblerball thinking he will never drop it if he hasn't dropped it by now. And if it wasn't for my friend that came on and said you want to go farm for the Gobblerball while we wait for this other boss to spawn, and so I went and got it. Been trying forever to get. I will next go to the Sands of Time to farm for this Time Warden Kalij of Triumph to see if and how long it takes, and if you want we could farm for it together.

Mariah Nightpetal Level 120

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
awwsome life wizar... on Mar 30, 2017 wrote:
hi I was searching for this item but cannot find what boss it is on in the 4 areas of the sands of time if anyone can help I would be very happy. Thanks for your time. Level 120
This is probably late, but I got several when farming Grandfather Spider.