Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest: no weaklings allowed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2016
So I'm at the point were I have to put the red crystals on the statue thingys but it won't let me I tried going to different realms and teleport back but it won't let me
And other people are having the same problem
Game glitch?

Survivor
Dec 23, 2016
I have been having a problem too and so is one of my friends? Is there a part in the quest I am missing?

Survivor
May 29, 2017
I'm having the same exact issue! I just posted a thread on it. It's probably a bug since so many people are experiencing it, nonetheless a very irritating bug.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2017
Did anyone figure out how to fix it yet? I am having trouble with it as well.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
There's a bug that is preventing the interactive box from appearing, but your 'X' key still works.

So, what you need is a leap of faith! Walk up to the crystal stand and, even though you don't see anything, press "X" anyway.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Mar 17, 2012
I think you should be good overall, just try going up to it and clicking on it, or clicking x even though it may not bring up the normal interface that shows instructions.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2013
Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
I am having trouble with the red crystal summoning one of Gharok Shaleheart's warriors. I've done tried repeating the dialog over even logging out of Wizard101 and changed realms yet I am stuck with no answers? Does anyone know what to do or how about getting the red crystal to activate?

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
juvii231 on Mar 28, 2017 wrote:
So I'm at the point were I have to put the red crystals on the statue thingys but it won't let me I tried going to different realms and teleport back but it won't let me
Game glitch?
Same here wish someone or something would tell us we are doing something wrong.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
juvii231 on Mar 28, 2017 wrote:
Game glitch?
Hi its me again, I just figured it out... Even though I've changed realms it still didn't work, however, doing it twice going to a more populated realm works.