Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 days ago . . .

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2015
my account was set to free play because monthly pmt was not available . . . but I ran to my financial account to see what the problem was since I knew the payment had been make (I watch payments each month until every one has been cleared). Pmt was cleared on March 2nd. I've lost 2 days of the current pet training double bonus because KI set my account to free play even though the payment cleared two weeks before.

I'm being cheated out of two days of the pet training double bonus because KI did not contact me about the payment BEFORE altering my account. I think they need to contact the account holder before altering the account to give the account holder time to investigate as to whether the payment was pulled from their account or not.

As is, I provided a screen shot showing both payments were made for my two accounts, and yet, I am having to wait for their confirmation on something their bookkeeping didn't get right.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
This is something you want to contact support directly for. KI cannot help you on the boards.

support@wizard101.com