Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get to Eastern Dunes in Caterwaul Canyon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2013
I've already done all the main and side quests in Mirage and want to get badges, including fighting wurms. I'm trying to get to the Eastern Dunes but can't figure out how to get there without a quest arrow. I get to the top of the hill where the carpet to Caravan and the other carpet you fly from Aggrobah are, but I can't seem to get down to the are where the wurms are. I bring up the map but that's the only way I can see to go but it doesn't work. Can anyone please help me with directions? Thanks!

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
walk to Caterwaul from Caravan and hug the canyon on the left side; the first pathway takes you to the wurmlings.
(it is before you reach the camel 'Amahl').
If you open the map, you will see a small path to the left of the one you are currently going to (the one that leads to the carpet ports you mention).

hope I was clear enough, it can be confusing in there when coming from the canyon bottom via the Caterwaul carpet port; it is closer to the Caravan area.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2013
Thank you! This was a great help!

Champion
Mar 05, 2012