Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Hatching!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2014
Hello, I'm a mere balance wizard. I used to have a max storm, but I was banned for a chargeback, and now I have no pets. I'm looking for either a balance pet, myth pet, ice pet, or life pet. I am really in desperate need of a pet. Please, I will even give you a potion just to hatch. I can hatch tomorrow from 2:30-5:30 pm EST.

Leave your TFC and I'll do the same, also leave your pet and its stats. Thank you!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Vince1224 on Mar 10, 2017 wrote:
Hello, I'm a mere balance wizard. I used to have a max storm, but I was banned for a chargeback, and now I have no pets. I'm looking for either a balance pet, myth pet, ice pet, or life pet. I am really in desperate need of a pet. Please, I will even give you a potion just to hatch. I can hatch tomorrow from 2:30-5:30 pm EST.

Leave your TFC and I'll do the same, also leave your pet and its stats. Thank you!
There is a topic at the top of this forum regarding Hatching Meet Ups that may help you set up a meet.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/pets/a-note-about-posts-for-hatching-meetups-8ad6a41a3ff0ed01014025bcd6565145?page=1