Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Call of Khrullu Adjustment

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2015
So I just recently saw the Call of Khrullu spell, and I thought that since the heal animation looks like that it would heal everyone. But it doesn't, I was thinking maybe we could change that. It could heal everyone equally, anyways that was just a little train of though I had.
Peace out wizards!

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Zaun20 on Mar 9, 2017 wrote:
So I just recently saw the Call of Khrullu spell, and I thought that since the heal animation looks like that it would heal everyone. But it doesn't, I was thinking maybe we could change that. It could heal everyone equally, anyways that was just a little train of though I had.
Peace out wizards!
That would be neat!

Death doesn't really have a decent support spell for group play, but a group steal effect would be super unique and definitely used by many.

I think it should be on a new shadow-enchanted spell for death though ~

Nice pitch!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 100+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Khrysalis, join me!)

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Zaun20 on Mar 9, 2017 wrote:
Peace out wizards!
A very nice idea! As a Death wiz I like it! But wouldn't that be more of a Life school thing ( group healing )?

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
As much as all of us with a death wizard want that, it would be so overpowered if it healed everyone.

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
Me personally as death would hate the idea of turning death into life. Death is by nature a selfish class meant to lich of enemies. Death has a heal which I think is to Op as it is which is sacrifice. If death intended to heal they could do so with other means.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Death is not the "Healing" school. Leave that to Life and leave Death alone Please. I have wizards in all schools and I prefer to not have another school doing a team healing of this magnitude.

Survivor
May 09, 2015
So there are some people who think we should let life be the healers and I understand that, but personally in my opinion I find that life isn't one of the more popular schools (again just my opinion) so we shouldn't necessarily rely on life to do all the healing for us if they aren't there to do the healing. I'm speaking from a death's perspective so maybe I'm only focusing on one thing but I think it would be pretty sweet.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
I don't think "Death is turning into Life" through this concept at all.

Death has dark pact - Deals damage to self to give blade to self/friend. Are they turning into balance wizards? Nope.

Death has sacrifice - Deals damage to self, heals self/ a friend. Are they turning into life wizards? Nada.

Death has animate - 14 different types of minions?! Who are they, myth wizards?! No.They are not.

They are death wizards.

This concept would be attributed to a new death spell, only one. And it won't be spammable. Leave Khrulhu be.

Also, it should divide the stolen health among the amount of friends. The divided health will be much lower than a radical-rebirth from a high level life, in most cases.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Nathan GreenEyes 106+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Polaris, join me!)
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying