Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My two cents

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 04, 2013
I would like a more engaging story line, One that grabs you by the arm and drags you in.
one the people want to follow.

I had trouble following the story in Mirage because I was getting pulled into fights in a few places, sry don't remember exactly where.
Some of my friends follow the story others did not but no one had a problem waiting an extra minute or 2 while we follow along.

The puzzles in Krok were kinda cool yeah they were simple not to hard for a new wizard but they broke up the monotony of running from one dungeon to the next had to think a bit or backtrack to solve

PLEASE! PLEASE! Leave the Drake family to rest, I still get watery eyed at the end of darkmoor.

Pets....... I've read some of the ideas and thought how easily it would be abused, You guys at Kingsisle need to come up with something.
I don't mean anyone any disrespect and im not trying to mean or anything but look what the exalted wizard is taking to darkmoor it shouldnt be that hard to get a half decent pet.

I have a few others but can't think of them right now, I'll come back

Victoria