Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dyeable Hair [Not Hairstyles]

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
I think it would be really nice if KingsIsle implemented the option to dye a wizard's hair in the dye shop,

I know and talk to a few people on this game that seemed to have regretted their hair color choice, or just want to have a different color in general. (I for one am one of those kinds of people)

My idea is to add the option to dye a wizard's hair color in the dye shop and charge 50-100 crowns per hair dye - I think that seems fair

and a side idea that I also thought of is changing a character's hairstyle in the dye shop as well (or maybe somewhere else, I haven't really thought about the location for this one in particular), but charge 150-200 crowns per hairstyle change for the character.

I hope this idea reaches its way out and come into the game one day, because I love the sound of it.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
FallyWally on Feb 27, 2017 wrote:
I think it would be really nice if KingsIsle implemented the option to dye a wizard's hair in the dye shop,

I know and talk to a few people on this game that seemed to have regretted their hair color choice, or just want to have a different color in general. (I for one am one of those kinds of people)

My idea is to add the option to dye a wizard's hair color in the dye shop and charge 50-100 crowns per hair dye - I think that seems fair

and a side idea that I also thought of is changing a character's hairstyle in the dye shop as well (or maybe somewhere else, I haven't really thought about the location for this one in particular), but charge 150-200 crowns per hairstyle change for the character.

I hope this idea reaches its way out and come into the game one day, because I love the sound of it.
I like this!

Perhaps changing our base hairstyle may be too much to ask, but dying it would be reasonable I'd think

Nice idea!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 85+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)

Survivor
May 09, 2015
FallyWally on Feb 27, 2017 wrote:

This sounds really good, there is also a lot of empty buildings in the shopping district that we can put this barber place in.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
There have been so many posts regarding being able to change your wizards original hair style for the last couple of years.

I, too, when new to the game didn't realize I would be Stuck with my looks forever lol.

Would be nice to have an option to change, if not a total swap I agree that being able to Dye would be a good meet in the middle solution.