Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Magic Prices

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2012
I think that castle magic prices are too high because I don't think its reasonable to complete several sort of challenging quests or spend money on crowns so you can buy gold for something that really doesn't do any thing.
the price for the spell reflector is defiantly too high for what it is I think it should be around 800G or so. castle magic is cool but some things are too pricy. I know that things that look cool are generally more expensive but, the castle magic is too much.
Please think about what I said Sincerely, william0924.

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
What challenging quests are you referring to? Also I am confused on why you need to buy crowns for castle magic.

Yes, castle magic is expensive. It's also pretty amazing. I wouldn't call it buying something that doesn't do anything because it does do a lot. I made my six dromel dancer housing guests move about and twirl in a pretty dance triggered by a lever using magic timers and lots and lots of reflectors. My friend makes crazy traps in which if you don't find the escape, fire engulfs you or you get frozen by a block of ice. The possibilities are endless.

Moira Stormheart