Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting the Mooshu spells???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2013
Ok so I am more angry right now than I have ever been with this game. I am on my second wizard. I got my storm to Zafaria and then got kinda bored with it so I made a myth wizard. So for this wizard I wanted to start crafting because I did not do it on my last one and after completing Shirataki Temple in Mooshu on my first I saw the craftable spells and though they were sick. So on my second wizard I decided before I do Shirataki Temple I would reach legendary artisan so I can buy Ninja Pigs when I finish and can use it. I spent all this time gathering all the reagents that it would cost to make it there and get the spell. Now I realize I probably should have made sure it was possible before but little did I know. So here I am in the floating land finishing my grandmaster artisan quest and he DOESNT GIVE ME THE QUEST FOR ZAFARIA. So a quick google search and I learn that in fact I CANNOT REACH LEGENDARY ARTISAN UNTIL I AM QUESTED UP TO ZAFARIA. Needless to say I freaked out cause it took so long to to get 12 AMBER JESUS and my main quest is still in Mooshu. And also what the heck what is the point of having Ninja Pigs in Zafaria??!?!?!? Nobody is casting 5 pip spells when playing there. Stormzilla is not in my deck in Zafaria so why would Ninja Pigs?!?!? Kingsisle PLEASE make the Mooshu spells requirement grandmaster Artisan or make it possible to get legendary artisan just like all the other ones. I will buy as many crowns as you want if you do this. I just wanna be able to use ninja pigs when I'm going through the next few worlds. Anyway I am not gonna play on that wizard until they make this possible because this is so ridiculous.
John Earthfist

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Wow.

First off, Before you started the crafting quests, you should have checked the requirements like being in a certain world or something along those lines.

Second, I am going to have to disagree with you. People DO use 5 pip spells in Zafaria and worlds beyond it.

Third, I have nothing to say but sorry that you're mad because it took you SO long to gather the reagents required for Ninja Pigs. Just use them for something else, or sell the reagents at the bazaar.

Forth, You do not need to say things like: I will buy as many crowns for yada yada yada. And no offense, but this is all kind of your fault because you did not do research. If you REALLY want to use the Ninja Pigs spell in the next few worlds, just use the TC form of it.

Side note: If you get all Myth spells, all the crafted ones and ones from hidden trainers, you can get the Master Of Monsters badge.

Last but not the least, just a little piece of advice.

Try to calm down about this situation and don't stress yourself over it. It's just a game.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
You could go back with your storm and do all the crafting quests since that one is in Zafaria. The crafted spells Catalan and Queen Calypso could be very handy to have even in upper worlds.

I have no idea where you got the idea that no one uses 4-5 pip spells in ZF or beyond but you are most definitely wrong. In Polaris, wizards who have reached level 108 are training 6 pip spells. Wizards who have reached level 118 in Mirage are training 4 pip spells with 1 shadow pip. If you don't have a Shadow pip, you can't use those spells.

As @Mirajane7887 stated, it really is your own fault since you did not do the research first. No matter what is in the game, you should always research first.

You could store all the reagents you collected in your shared bank and continue to add to them for future use. You will want the ones you already have and many others if you wish to continue crafting spells or gear.

Also, just a heads up, the crafting quest in Azteca is no walk in the park. The most difficult item to get is the Potent Trap. There are bosses that rarely drop it, but it is NO TRADE, NO AUCTION. You might want to consider planting Alligator Pear Trees for the Ultras since the Ultras are the only plant that may drop them. Your wizards may also all be fortunate enough to get it quickly but it is best to have some kind of back up

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I believe this is your 3rd post in regards to the exact same issue. It might be beneficial to you to read up on crafting spells or crafting in general on the fan site wizard101central.com. They have a plethora of information that would be helpful in your crafting endeavors.