Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca Eagle Shield

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
so i got the quest to do the crafting quest in azteca, and i bought the recipe of the eagle shield then crafted it. I didnt realize you had to go to the mangrove marsh first so when i went there, it said i had to craft another eagle shield when I already did. Can someone help me with this? I tried talking to oztomeca again but he doesnt accept the shield. I really dont wanna spend a bunch more money for another shield

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Infernal4334 on Feb 18, 2017 wrote:
so i got the quest to do the crafting quest in azteca, and i bought the recipe of the eagle shield then crafted it. I didnt realize you had to go to the mangrove marsh first so when i went there, it said i had to craft another eagle shield when I already did. Can someone help me with this? I tried talking to oztomeca again but he doesnt accept the shield. I really dont wanna spend a bunch more money for another shield
The only way you can fix this is to go to Mangrove Marsh and collect the Agave Leaves as instructed. You can't just buy the Them.