Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 83 Ice named Angel Ice scammed me.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
Asked for a 5 dollar staff for a hatch with his extremely good pet. deleted me when I lost connection.

Is there a way to report a user who you can't find in your chat log anymore? Also, would anyone with a triple damage double resist storm pet or a quad damage proof storm pet be willing to hatch?

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
If I were you, I would let go of the hatch right then and there no matter how good the pet is.

People will trick you. Don't fall for it.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Whether they intend to trick you or not the minute some asks to be gifted before hatching is when you should walk away.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Don't ever pay for a hatch. Nice people will do it for free, and chances are if anyone asks for payment, it's a scam.

IMO that should be against the rules, but it isn't, so just say "no" to beggers and those demanding gifts before they help you.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2012
I've seen him around. He offered me a fire pet with double damage and double critical (which are pretty much the only two stats I care about), then disappeared the second I gave him a hatching elixir. When I found him in another realm, he started telling people I was the scammer. Great way to get ignored.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
supersaiyanunlimit... on Mar 6, 2017 wrote:
I've seen him around. He offered me a fire pet with double damage and double critical (which are pretty much the only two stats I care about), then disappeared the second I gave him a hatching elixir. When I found him in another realm, he started telling people I was the scammer. Great way to get ignored.
Gee, what a rotten little liar! I hoped you reported him for scamming.
But, really, if you do want to pay for a hatch, tell them that you'll pay after the hatch and tell them why; that you've been scammed before. If they're truly honest, they'll respect your rule, if they're a scammer, they'll refuse.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Yes you can contact support through this website. Look on the bottom of this page. It says Contact Us.

Use that form and fill it in according to instructions. Just tell them as much as you can. They can find the chat logs.