Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friendship Festival Gear

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 30, 2014
Love that Valentina Heartsong has rejoined us once again. However, there is so much potential for a Valentines Stitch set which we don't have at the moment. A friend of mine suggested a King and Queen of Hearts set, which I thought was a fabulous idea. Thoughts? What do you want for a Valentine's Day stitch?

Moira Stormheart

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Moira Stormheart on Feb 12, 2017 wrote:
Love that Valentina Heartsong has rejoined us once again. However, there is so much potential for a Valentines Stitch set which we don't have at the moment. A friend of mine suggested a King and Queen of Hearts set, which I thought was a fabulous idea. Thoughts? What do you want for a Valentine's Day stitch?

Moira Stormheart
A Queen & King of Hearts set would be wonderful! Or one of those candy hearts with a message on them? A t-shirt with a big heart on it? ( like the Rockin' T-shirt. )

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Yes
After years of playing, would be Great to see some new additions to holiday vendors; there are so many fun ideas they could do.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
That's a great idea! King and Queen of Hearts sounds promising.

I would like to see "Be My Valentine" Sweaters and/or Heart Antenna headbands!

And how about Kingsisle surprises us by adding the pink dye for boys as well.

Please, this is 2017. It's been too long.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120
PvP Commander Main
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 75+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)

Survivor
Nov 09, 2014
I think that a Queen and King of Hearts set would be awesome as long as its not too "Alice in Wonderland". I don't think many guys would go for that.
How about dressing as a giant, heart-shaped box of chocolates?

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
seachanty on Feb 13, 2017 wrote:
I think that a Queen and King of Hearts set would be awesome as long as its not too "Alice in Wonderland". I don't think many guys would go for that.
How about dressing as a giant, heart-shaped box of chocolates?
Well I was thinking more elegant yet costume-like, but you could go full goofy with your chocolate heart outfit. Maybe we could just go straight to dressing like different chocolates.

Moira Stormheart

Survivor
Nov 09, 2014
Moira Stormheart on Feb 14, 2017 wrote:
Well I was thinking more elegant yet costume-like, but you could go full goofy with your chocolate heart outfit. Maybe we could just go straight to dressing like different chocolates.

Moira Stormheart
Yes, like a chocolate kiss? Foil wrapped, naturally!

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Lovely ideas!

I would also like to see something like this for the Christmas event as well.
Same with Ester, like the Rocking outfit with a little bunny, carrot or Easter eggs on it. :3

And lol. Dressing up as a box of chocolates sounds fun.

Happy Valentines day to all!