Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Billing question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2017
I'm using this to try to reach to some people that may have been in a similar situation.

I made this new account not too long ago because I couldn't remember my email or master password of my old one. I decided to buy a membership and a few crowns, but now I'm getting an error saying my account has been flagged for "Suspicious or potentially fraudulent billing activity". I emailed support about this and all I got back as a reply was them saying they "detected suspicious activity on your credit card" (It's a debit card if that means anything.) and "This card has been suspended from re-use within our system." All I want to do is just finally play the game and be able to buy some things with money which I couldn't do before because I was a child.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Customer Support should be reaching out to you now. For some reason they had no Customer Support ticket numbers associated with this issue for you.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2015
Survivor
Aug 19, 2015
Dworgyn on Jan 30, 2017 wrote:
Customer Support should be reaching out to you now. For some reason they had no Customer Support ticket numbers associated with this issue for you.
I could really use some help getting it back. I want to just play but my membership is out now