Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New mechanic idea (Echoing)

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 10, 2015
when a person attacks there is a small chance his attack / blade / heal / shield may echo and allow him to cast it a second time. This would not only make new dungeons harder and more unpredictable it would make pvp a lot more fun rather then click click pet kill rank. Would bring skill back to this game and would make it a lot easier for classes like life balance who must constantly blade hit.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
This is the equivalent of getting a critical, but it shows the animation again instead.

I don't support this.

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
I am completely against this, Pvp is already luck based enough at max level, with shadow pips. No need to make it more luck based.
However,
If this were to be implemented I'd say the echo can NOT critical, and that it does 1/4th of the original damage.

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
I dunno there could be a lot of flaws with this idea

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Lukeskywalker1313 on Jan 27, 2017 wrote:
when a person attacks there is a small chance his attack / blade / heal / shield may echo and allow him to cast it a second time. This would not only make new dungeons harder and more unpredictable it would make pvp a lot more fun rather then click click pet kill rank. Would bring skill back to this game and would make it a lot easier for classes like life balance who must constantly blade hit.
Storm does Critical Epic Lighting Bats, does 4000 2x? in pvp?

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
It's nothing like critical. Echo can not critical. It also implied that the echo is a second hit with no enchants or blades. Example 3000k hit of bats with 2 blades with enchant would not echo 3000k. Since the echo has no blades or enchant.

If a blade echoes it does not double the blade it puts to on. If heal echo it heals twice not the same as critical (can remove twice weakness). Same applies for shields.