Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirage nerf and critical nerf

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Okay so the mirage mobs have been massively nerfed and i'm in love with that.

BUT Now i'm noticing that the critical is way, way, way, sorry for how many ways I put, way better. I have 66% critical because i've decided on going for more damage just today, and i'm in love with how much i'm now getting criticals a lot more and it beautiful. I had 82% critical and it would critical maybe 7/10 but now with 66% with this recent nerf it's around 8/10 which is going to be great stat wise because i'm finding myself with low block, and now I can probably get more with the critical being fixed. Also this nerf really fixed the game tbh, it's a lot more nice to play with unbalanced stats.
Ty KI!

What other things do you guys notice with this recent update?

Explorer
Oct 01, 2011
To be honest I cannot say I noticed anything with critical at all,didn't even know it was bugged XD

As for the Mirage nerf I can see why it was nerfed but personally it was never an issue for me. I could still solo every fight, just took some forward planning and maybe a test run to see what they did. I cleared Aggrobah on my storm before the change went through and it was not easy but very doable
For storm 2 blades 2 windstorms and either a bugs or a storm lord could clear anything, if they shielded and lived I had a temp to follow (for bosses adding in auras, bubbles, feint, shrike etc)

Gonna miss the challenge