Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New empyrea thoughts and Idea's

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
**Really wants Kingsisle to read this** I feel like we need more variety of shadow and astral spells, and a more complex system of astral, and shadow magic. For instance, Star magic doesnt always have to focus on aura's, just like death doesnt have to always focus on stealing health, there is some spells that do absolute damage, like winged sorrow, point being, it would be interesting to see more damage dealing spells with astral magic and shadow magic, or astral infused shadow magic. There could be mastery amulets for astral schools in addition with astral magic costing pips and dealing damage with obtainable astral blades per school. We can train and or craf certain spells (being more challenging to obtain these spells). Example; star infused shadow 0 regular pip 0 shadow pip, its just shadow infused, and ( plus 25 % damage to shadow spells) Also there could be more shadow spells rather than just polymorph and aura type damage spells would be interesting with the cost of minimum pips with little to no shadow pips. trainable shadow blade and shadow trap would be a nice implementation, along with damage spells with shadow. and along with new farmable bosses + dungeons like darkmoor. Some gear given can give you an amount of base damage to your school along that damage being equivalent of base damage to your shadow school so wizards dont feel like its either wear one gear or certain gear to boost one school damage or another. Anyway feedback would be appreciated! id like to see feedback on what others think of my Idea's.
'

Explorer
May 03, 2016
I agree shadow magic is well inversed in our magic. So is astral magic. They should have their own attack spells and that is specifically for those schools. Like shadow magic decreases stats on the enemy with the backlash ability. Astral magic gives the user extra charms or stat boost.