Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Class

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
The myth class is pretty much non-existent in W101, I wonder why that is. I thought it must've been their benefits, I feel as though myth should have much more control over their minions since they use them so often allowing better minion control could be a way to make the myth class less, mythological.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The school also needs it's own heal.
With the exception of , every other school has gotten school based version of a heal spell.
Why not ?

And to your point, you're right, the disease that has been wiping them out has gotta be stopped.

Have to send kudos to all those who still at least have a Wizard within their lineup today.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Agreed, I don't see as many Myth either.
I recently made a myth char (level 86 now); I prefer to solo the game, and what I notice with this school in PVE is that at higher levels, the minions aren't as useful (using my feints, etc) but mainly that myth has no healing type spell whatsoever (neither does Ice, but at least they can steal a heal DoT and they have high resist). Bosses in higher worlds pretty much all stun resist, so that doesn't help either.
I have fun playing this school, but can be a little more challenging at times.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I have multiples of all the schools. Myth is one of my favorite ones to play. It was iffy in the lower levels, but once I started getting her up in level, she became pretty awesome!

Last night, a friend needed to defeat Old Cob in Mirage and I brought my Myth, L110, who still needs to do the Rat in Polaris. I do have my L120 Ice who has already finished Mirage, but I wanted to see how my Myth would do.

I have absolutely NO Darkmoor gear for her. Her health is just shy of 6000, so she is lacking in that. Otherwise, she has the best overall stats of all my wizards!

Myth takes a bit of time to learn it inside and out (more so than other schools), and how to use the advantages of the school. I have NEVER used the earthquake spell.

In the Mirage final dungeon with Old Cob, she did great! I can't wait to get her to Mirage and try out a bit of soloing.

Like I said, Myth takes a bit more than other schools to learn to work properly. Once you get the hang of it, it's a school that can't be beat!

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
Yen Sid on Jan 22, 2017 wrote:
The myth class is pretty much non-existent in W101, I wonder why that is. I thought it must've been their benefits, I feel as though myth should have much more control over their minions since they use them so often allowing better minion control could be a way to make the myth class less, mythological.
myth is super fun, i play it the best, it's my best class that i play passively, i don't even have to think about it lol, i made it to warlord at lvl 30 being commander and lvl 60 to warlord easily because it's that easy for me

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Ryan DayBreaker on Jan 26, 2017 wrote:
myth is super fun, i play it the best, it's my best class that i play passively, i don't even have to think about it lol, i made it to warlord at lvl 30 being commander and lvl 60 to warlord easily because it's that easy for me
Agreed, Daybreaker; myth is awesome in arena.
I thought he was talking about PVE, so I gave my opinion based on solo leveling.